Standard Bracelet Sizes
- Extra Small XS ~ fits 6.5 inches = small woman's wrist
- Small S ~ fits 7 inches = average woman’s wrist
- Medium M ~ fits 8 inches = average man’s wrist or woman with large wrist
- Large L ~ fits 9 inches = for man with large wrist
- Extra Large XL ~ fits 9.5 inches = for man with a very large wrist
- When measuring for bracelets, measure tightly where your wrist is broadest.
- Measure your wrist with a flexible, soft tape measure just below the wrist bone (below the wrist bone is the area between your hand and the wrist bone). This is your actual wrist size, not your bracelet size.
- Add approx. ¼ inches up to 1 inch (½ inch is average) to your actual wrist size, this is your approximate bracelet size. The more you add to your wrist size the more your bracelet will hang lower to your hand.
- Using a flexible measuring tape*, Measure just above (towards elbow) the wrist bone, then add approximately ¼ inch to 1 inch (½ inch is average) depending on how tight you like your bracelets to fit. That is the size bracelet you would wear.
*Tip: If you don't have a tape measure handy, use a strip of paper or thin string, and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then lay the strip flat to measure up to the mark using any ruler.
**Use same method for measuring your ankle, for anklet sizing.